INNOVATIVE DESIGN Marine Aquarium BY D-D
Built in low iron high clarity glass, the aquarium features a brace less design producing a clean and modern display with easy access for maintenance tasks. A standard weir box can become an unattractive focal point in any aquarium, dictating aquascaping to try and hide it and interrupting flow patterns inside the tank. With this in mind the invisible weir box of the PRO-Reef models has been carefully designed to minimise intrusion into the aquarium whilst exceeding the functionality found in most aquariums.
- Sleek, extra tall cabinet that offers the perfect viewing height for the aquarium.
- Modern, heavy duty cabinet construction with high quality finish to compliment the home environment.
- Extra height internal space for installation and maintenance of equipment.
- Cabinet supplied pre-assembled as standard.
- Removable quick release, bi-folding door to offer improved access for maintenance.
- Lacquer coated, fully adjustable, soft close hinges.
- Adjustable feet to allow correct levelling of the aquarium on uneven floors.
- Good ventilation incorporated into the chiller and sump areas.
- Separate chiller section with storage shelf included on larger models.
- Twin filter socks for super fine prefiltration of the water.
- Filter sock silencing to remove any annoying trickle.
- Large skimmer / equipment section.
- Refugium section for caulerpa bed or for growing coral frags.
- Pump chamber.
- Large top-up reservoir.
The tall cabinet provides good headroom for the use of taller equipment and ease of maintenance, we have also included a double fold back door and soft close hinges for even better access.
When installing an aquarium it is of the upmost importance to provide a level base, unlevelled cabinets can stress the glass and can result in an uneven water level in the aquarium. The D-D aquarium cabinet design includes heavy duty adjustable feet allowing for accurate leveling of the cabinet and aquarium.
OVERALL DIMENSIONS L x W x H (cm) 90 x 61 x 148
CABINET - 90 x 61 x 102 (cm)
AQUARIUM - 90 x 61 x 46 (cm)
SUMP – 67.5L x 46W x 38T (cm)
SYSTEM VOLUME 290 Litres
AQUARIUM VOLUME 225 litres