The FMR75 Fluidised Reactor has been developed by D-D to give the ultimate economic solution for fluidising a whole range of materials that are used on your marine aquarium.
Suitable for :
- Rowaphos or Phosphate Removers
- Nutrifix Bio Pellets (Up to 700ml)
- Biological Sand as a fluidised sand filter
These reactors are small enough to use on the smallest of nano tanks but with sufficient capacity to use on larger systems.
- 128mm x 94mm x 440mm (including fittings and lid)
- Reaction tube outer diameter - 80mm
- Tube height between upper/lower perforated plates - 340mm
- Can hang on glass up to 25mm
- Designed to be the correct height to hang on a 15" sump (will stand inside smaller sumps or hang onto taller sumps).