Red Sea ReefLED 160S at Living Reef Aquatics.
Red Sea’s ReefLED® 160S, is the result of years of research into the lighting needs of corals in artificial environments.
You can view two of the Red Sea's ReefLED 160S on our 4x2x30 Reef Aquarium in Living Reef Aquatics store.
ReefLED® 160S - Deeper. Wider. Stronger.
Uniquely designed with a light intensity and spectrum that is 100% utilized by the corals, ReefLED lights are 100% reef-safe & 100% REEF-SPEC®, providing optimal growth, vivid colors, and an elegant gentle shimmer throughout the aquarium.
The ReefLED® 160S is the big brother of the ReefLED series, making corals stand out and sing in even deeper and wider tanks.
The ReefLED 160S combines 160W of REEF-SPEC & Reef-Safe LED light with a patent-pending stadium-shaped lens, creating a beautiful, homogeneous spread throughout an aquarium of 80cm / 32’’ in all three directions.
Multiple units can be mounted 75 cm / 30” apart while still guaranteeing a visual uniformity of light across the length of the entire aquarium.
Only two units are required for a 150cm / 6″ long tank, or three units for a 225cm / 7.5″ long tank.
The 160S is therefore the smart choice for bigger tanks.
At the heart of the unit is a single, compact LED array, providing 160W of REEF-SPEC & Reef-Safe LED light. It includes 140W of multi-wavelength 23,000 Kelvin REEF-SPEC Blue (a proprietary blend of blue, violet and ultraviolet LEDs), together with 20W of 9,000 Kelvin White, and a separate 3W channel for moonlight. This array enables a wide range of REEF–SPEC light that will please both you and your corals.
The ReefLED 160S is also equipped with a built-in Wi-Fi that allows total control via ReefBeat smart aquarium app (which controls all Red Sea devices).
The app includes pre-set lighting programs, along with additional features such as sunrise/sunset effects, lunar cycle moon light, random clouds and even an acclimation program for new installations.
- REEF-SPEC® light output for optimal coral growth and coloration
- Homogeneous light with a gentle shimmer
- Reef-safe dual-channel color setting plus dedicated moonlights
- ReefBeat® app for easy set-up, operation, monitoring & notifications
- Anti-glare recessed lens and clip-on visor
- Tilt-switch, automatically switches off the light when tilted from horizontal
- Pat-pending stadium-shaped lens provides homogeneous light spread
- Units can be mounted up to 75cm / 30″ apart for superior coverage
Units can be mounted up to 75cm / 30" apart with a guaranteed visual uniformity of light across the entire aquarium.
160w Compact LED Array
580 PAR at the surface, 160 PAR at 50cm Depth
140w REEF-SPEC Blue, 20w 8,000K White and 3w Moonlight
Dimensions, 17.5cm x 15.5cm x 6.3cm
- One interface for all of Red Sea’s smart devices.
- Easy set-up and operation.
- On-line monitoring and notifications.
Included clip-on visor limits the direct line-of-sight to the light source, as well as an auto switch-off mechanism when tilting the unit.